Views:1390 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-26 Origin:Site
In the plastic processing industry, shrinkage and bubbles occur in the products. The main reason for these bad qualities is that the plastic has not been fully dried before it is formed. Because water infiltrates into the inside of the plastic particles, the traditional industrial dryer can not make it completely dry. The dehumidifying dryer is to heat the air fully in a closed circulating system, and the dry air quickly separates the moisture from the plastic particles to achieve the effect of dehumidification and drying.
Characteristics of Dehumidifying Dryer
The dehumidifying dryer is divided into two parts, a dehumidification source section and a dryer section.
(1) The dehumidification source section is the use of adsorbing moisture in the air onto special molecular sieves or beehive runners to produce air with low dew point temperature and low moisture content, which is then sent to the dryer part for heating. Molecular sieve and honeycomb runner are divided into three parts: dehumidification, regeneration and cooling. When a part of the molecular sieve or the honeycomb runner performs the dehumidification work, another part of the molecular sieve or the honeycomb runner is regenerated by hot air drying at 180 ° C to 220 ° C, and the regenerated molecular sieve or honeycomb rotor is cooled to continue to absorb moisture. By circulating this operation, dehumidified air with a low dew point temperature can be continuously produced. The main components of the dehumidification source section are molecular sieve moisture absorption tanks or honeycomb rotors, regenerative blowers, regenerative heaters, regenerative heaters, coolers, and so on.
(2) The principle and main components of the dryer section are basically the same as those of the hot air dryer. The dehumidified air generated by the dehumidification source is heated and sent to the drying hopper to dry the raw materials. The dried moisture-laden air is sent back to the dehumidification source device for dehumidification and used. The main components of the dryer section are a drying blower, a drying heater, a drying filter, a drying hopper, and so on. The electrical components of the dehumidifying dryer include a temperature controller, a heating contactor, a fan contactor, a PLC controller, an electronic circuit board, an air switch, and so on.
Advantages and Working Principle of NDD Dehumidifying Dryer
(1) Similar to the requirement of HDV hot air drying and conveying machine, the requirement of forming site is more flexible and fast to meet the production requirements of precision, small size, multi-variety and small quantity. NDD dehumidifying dryer is just the product that meets the needs of this site. Besides dehumidification and drying, it combines the conveying function and becomes a "three-machine-in-one" dehumidifying dryer. It is easy to set up and flexible to move. And it is easy to clean when refueling, which satisfies the needs of precision molding production.
(2) The working principle of NDD dehumidifying dryer is to add an independent conveying system on the basis of dehumidification and drying. The conveying system can carry out one-time conveying of raw materials to the drying barrel and the second conveying of dried raw materials to the forming machine automatically.
(3) The main parts of the dehumidification and drying parts of NDD dehumidifying dryer have been described above. The main parts of the conveying part are conveying fan, conveying filter, quantitative discharge valve, primary conveying suction hopper, secondary conveying suction hopper, suction gun, conveying pipe and conveying pipe, etc.
(4) The main electrical components of the NDD dehumidifying dryer are microcomputer controlled single board machines, heating contactors, fan contactors, intermediate relays, air switches, etc.
(5) The operating conditions of the NDD dehumidifying dryer are the need to use electricity (for blowers and motor heat pipes), compressed air (for directional switching valves) and water (for cooling dehumidification materials).
(6) The protection of NDD dehumidifying dryer includes reverse phase protection, drying over-temperature protection, over-load protection of drying fan, temperature anomaly, sensor anomaly, heater temperature over-temperature and so on.
All in all, the NDD dehumidifying dryer integrates three functions of dehumidification, drying and feeding, and it is especially suitable for engineering plastics materials with strong hygroscopicity.