Views:583 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-24 Origin:Site
A dehumidifier can be used with several independent drying hoppers.
When plastic self-damp-proof sealed packaging bags are taken out and exposed to the atmosphere, most engineering plastics have hygroscopicity. If the general conservative hot air barrel dryer is used to dry the plastic, it can not prevent the plastic from absorbing moisture because it uses the external air with moisture to dry the plastic. Dehumidifying dryer has gradually replaced the conservative hot air dryer, with engineering plastics widely used.
1. Classification and Application of Dehumidifying Dryer
Single-machine dehumidifying dryer usually includes dryer mainframe and drying barrel. The use of dehumidifying dryer can be divided into single-machine type and centralized type. Single-machine drying is suitable for a small amount of diverse drying, its advantages are good drying efficiency, and convenient and rapid material exchange.
Each drying barrel has an independent heating controller. The centralized dryer includes a main dryer and several drying barrels. Several different raw materials can be dried at the same time, and with the air flow control valve to control the air flow of each drying barrel.
The key to processing high-quality plastic products is the honeycomb runner dehumidifying dryer series, which is developed and designed for engineering plastics with strong hygroscopicity to dehumidify at a high rate. The honeycomb runner, which represents the highest scientific and technological achievements in Japan, is used as the core component, so the dry air provided can easily reach dew point of -40℃. Ideally, the dew point can reach - 50℃ or even lower, and the dew point temperature is stable, which ensures the stability of plastic products.
2. Advantages of Dehumidifying Dryer
(1) Moisture in plastic raw materials can be taken away to eliminate the formation of bubbles, so that the product can achieve ideal mechanical, electrical, dimensional stability and smooth appearance.
(2) Because dehumidifying dryer uses very dry air to dehumidify, it can shorten the drying time and save man-hour.
(3) Prevent the production of defective products and return losses, and greatly reduce the generation of waste.
(4) Dehumidifying dryer's air and gas pipelines all adopt sealed circulation system and equipped with filters, so they are not affected by the external climate, and can prevent dust pollution in the factory and improve the working environment.
3. How to Maintain Dehumidifying Dryer
(1) Hot air should be kept clean.
(2) Measures should be taken to prevent coke powder from countercurrent in hot air.
(3) In the drying process of materials, all equipment parts in contact with materials must be easy to clean and sterilize.
(4) For viscous materials, measures should be taken to minimize wall sticking.
(5) In order to improve the solubility, instant solubility and dry products, they should be discharged from the drying chamber rapidly and packed after cooling.
(6) Exhaust air temperature should not exceed the requirement to ensure product quality and safety.
4. Notes on the Use of Dehumidifying Dryer
Dehumidifying dryer should be cleaned regularly and kept clean. The dehumidifier should be placed in the central position of the room. The inlet and outlet of the freeze dryer shall not be blocked by any obstruction, and the air filter shall be cleaned up. When the ambient temperature is lower than 15℃, the water droplets attached to the evaporator surface will freeze and the dehumidifier effect will be weakened. If the ambient temperature is higher than 40℃, the pressure in the system will increase and the compressor will overload. At this time, the overload protector should cut off the line, otherwise the compressor motor will be damaged. So the optimum temperature range of dehumidifier is 15 ~40℃.
If the humidity in the air is below 30%, it is too dry and uncomfortable, so the reliable humidity controller can control it to maintain the range of 50%-60%. When used, doors and windows are closed as far as possible to achieve dehumidification effect. Desiccant dryer body should be flat, not inclined or horizontal, to avoid machine failure or abnormal noise.
The dehumidifying dryer is full of water. In order to avoid overflowing and polluting wetland surface, it is necessary to unplug the power cord plug before emptying the water in the storage bucket when carrying the body in operation. It is better to swing the dehumidifier quietly for four to six hours before starting it. Because the compressor pipeline in the dehumidifier contains cold coal, after moving, the cold coal must return to its original position after four to six hours. Clean the filter screen regularly (about twice a week) to maintain the dehumidification, dust removal efficiency and service life of the machine. Clean the filter screen with water below 40℃. Cleaning with detergent is better. After washing the dust, rinse it with water and return it to the body after shade and drying.
When cleaning the body, wipe it gently with a wet cloth; avoid sprinkling water directly to clean up, so as to avoid damaging the electrical insulation. There are adhesives on the surface of the body, which can be washed with soap water to avoid spraying with gasoline, petroleum essence, solvent or spray pesticides to avoid stripping or discoloration. Do not use thin rods or wire to dig the inside of the machine, in order to avoid malfunction or danger. When power failure or long-term non-use or travel, please unplug the power cord plug to maintain the life of the machine.
If you want to buy a dehumidifying dryer, you can learn more about it on our website！