Views:356 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-20 Origin:Site
In the previous article, we analyzed how to choose a mold temperature machine, but do you know the application of the mold temperature controller? It has more applications than you think, let's take a look at it.
Application of mold temperature machine in injection mold
1. The key to producing injection molded parts is the thermal balance of the injection mold to control the heat transfer of the injection molding machine and the mold. Inside the mold, heat from the plastic is transferred to the steel of the material and the mold by heat radiation, and is transferred to the heat transfer fluid by convection. In addition, heat is transferred to the atmosphere and the formwork by thermal radiation. The heat absorbed by the heat transfer fluid is carried away by the mold temperature machine.
2. The main purpose of controlling the mold temperature is to heat the mold to the working temperature, and the second is to keep the mold temperature constant at the working temperature. If the above two points are successful, the cycle time can be optimized to ensure the high quality of the injection molded parts. Mold temperature affects surface quality, fluidity, shrinkage, injection cycle and deformation. Excessive or insufficient mold temperature can have different effects on different materials.
3. The temperature control system consists of three parts: mold, mold temperature machine and heat transfer fluid. In order to ensure that heat can be added to the mold or removed, the various parts of the system must meet the following conditions: First, inside the mold, the surface area of the cooling passage must be large enough, and the diameter of the flow path should match the pressure of the pump. Secondly, the mold temperature controller must be able to keep the temperature of the heat transfer fluid constant within the range of 1 ° C - 3 ° C, depending on the quality requirements of the injection molded parts. The third is that the heat transfer fluid must have good heat transfer capability, and it must be able to introduce or export a large amount of heat in a short time.
4. The mold temperature machine is composed of a water tank, a heating and cooling system, a power transmission system, a liquid level control system, a temperature sensor, an injection port and the like. Typically, the pump in the power transmission system causes the hot fluid to reach the mold from the tank with the built-in heater and cooler, and then return from the mold to the tank; the temperature sensor measures the temperature of the hot fluid and transmits the data to the control section. Controller; the controller regulates the temperature of the hot fluid to indirectly adjust the temperature of the mold.
5. The type of mold temperature controller is divided according to the heat transfer fluid used. The water-use mold temperature machine usually has a maximum outlet temperature of 95 °C. Use oil-operated mold temperature machine for working temperature ≥150 °C. Usually, the mold temperature machine with open water tank heating is suitable for water temperature machine or oil temperature machine. The large outlet temperature of Zui is 90 °C to 150 °C. The main feature of this mold temperature machine is simple design and economical price. Different temperatures correspond to different performance of the mold temperature machine.
6. The configuration of the mold temperature machine should be comprehensively determined according to the processed material, the weight of the mold, the required warm-up time and the productivity kg/h. When using heat transfer oil, the operator should not place the mold temperature machine close to the heat source furnace; the joint uses taper leakproof and hose or hard tube with temperature and pressure resistance; regularly check the temperature control circuit mold temperature machine, Whether the joint and the mold are leaking and functioning properly; replace the heat transfer oil regularly.
Pay attention to us to get more information about mold machine. If you encounter any problems in the processing of abrasive tools, please feel free to contact us.